Please follow these instructions upon receiving your new aquarium.
- All defects/damages must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the item(s) or your claim will be rejected.
- All damage to the shipment (includes crate, boxes, pallet etc) must be noted on the Bill Of Lading upon delivery.
- Carefully open the crate, take extra precaution not to scratch the tank with the nails holding the crate together. Fully inspect the aquarium for cracks, chips or scratches.
- Carefully unbox the cabinet and parts to make sure everything is included and in good condition.
- Waterbox will NOT honor damage or defective claims once the product has been assembled and the aquarium has been placed on a cabinet and taken off the original pallet base.
- After a full inspection you can now begin assembly.
NOTE: When carrying your aquarium make sure to remove all jewelry or metal that could scratch your new aquarium. Make sure to have 3-4 people available to help when installing our larger tanks.
If the aquarium is placed on anything other than a Waterbox Cabinet, the warranty is void.
If you are missing parts or find any damages upon inspection, please submit a claim form for replacement at https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/claim/.